Niceties


Since we launched Noosh last month our Frankie Sofas have received positive praise from industry insiders and customers. 

This little quote from Louise at TableTonic sums up nicely the Frankie proposition

“I just got off the phone to my friend, ex-colleague and fellow graphic designer (another Dolly girl!) Tina, who is launching an amazing website-slash-online-store very soon! It sounded too good not to share, and while I can't say too much at this stage, I will say that all you mummy-decoristas out there are going to worship it. More to come on Monday 1st November, but for now, you would be wise to bookmark Noosh.com.au. ”

and on launch...

“first up is all-Australian online store Noosh, which I alerted you to a while back. In a nutshell, Noosh creates childrens furniture & accessories that are "stylish, playful, practical and affordable". And bonus points for the kiddie-style-laden "Noosh Loves" blog! But enough talk. Have a go at the awesome-ness:”

The gorgeous Steph over at Bondville said -

“Congratulations on your amazing NooshKids range. I am absolutely bowled over by your Frankie modular. I want one for big people!” Steph Bond, Bondville blog

“I Love my Noosh Sofas! When the room is finished I will send you a photo.” Maria, Bronte NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...